- Registered Property Valuer
- Bachelor of Commerce (Valuation & Property Management) Urban and Rural
- Masters in Property Studies
- Associate New Zealand Institute Valuers
- Senior Member Property Institute of New Zealand
- Member - Land Valuation Tribunal (Waikato No.1)
We have experience in the various property markets of Northland, Waikato & the Bay of Plenty.
We focus on the following areas:
- Residential / Coastal / Lifestyle
- Retail / Industrial and Commercial
- Specialised Properties
- Maori Land
Our services include, establishing values for all property types
- Valuations assessing the current market value for a range of reasons such as buying/selling/finance/equitable interests and 'peace of mind'.
- Valuations for reinstatement purposes.
- We value income producing properties to establish Market Value.
- Arbitrations, expropriation claims and disputes, insolvent and deceased estate valuations, rates objections negotiations, GST apportionments, lease and rent reviews.
- Our experience includes appearing as an expert witness and a panel member to the Land Valuation Tribunal.
We provide high quality reports with an emphasis on clarifying all of the information within, explaining how and why a certain valuation approach has been used.
Purchasing, selling and leasing property can seem straightforward. However, without adequate knowledge of a local market, it is easy to miscalculate the benefits of certain features of individual properties.
We will research the subject property and all comparable transactions relied upon.
Please contact us to discuss your situation to see how we can be of service to you.