- funds research and information transfer activities that help strengthen the building industry.
Centre for Housing Research
- provides an evidence base for policies and practices that meet NZ housing needs.
Community Housing – Nga Wharerau o Aotearoa
- national umbrella organization for the community housing sector.
Department of Building and Housing
- provides information and guidance on building law and compliance.
- represents Fire and General insurance in NZ.
- for property and real estate investors.
Maori Land Court
- records the ownership of Maori land, dating back to 1862.
NZ Building Industry Federation
- represents the supply chain of the building industry, providing meaningful responses to government on issues that affect the construction sector.
Property Institute NZ
- a national organization for property professionals
Property Council NZ
- provides impartial research information to help make investment decisions.
Real Estate Institute
- professional body for the Real Estate Institute of NZ.
Te Puni Kokiri